Technical Support Specialist
We’re on the lookout for a Technical Support Specialist who has hands-on experience with Jira and is familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- 🕛 We’re looking for a full-time hire.
- 🌎 Full remote
- 💸 Competitive salary based on candidate's location and experiences.
OrderCast takes a hands-on approach to helping wholesalers in their digital transition. Our turnkey ordering solution lets them shift from fax, phone and email orders to seamless e-commerce. Saving them tons of time and giving their customers a highly improved experience.
We’re convinced that all B2B companies should have an easy-to-use, integrated and accessible online sales platform. That is why we designed OrderCast, a ready-to-use solution with no implementation costs, able to be up and running in a matter of days.
Our cross-industry expertise and tools make us an essential partner for organizations that want to jump on the digital bandwagon.
Find out more at ordercast.io.
- Monitoring bugs in the product channel and updating the corresponding tasks in Jira.
- Supporting QA in validating bug statuses.
- Preparing for releases in Jira, which includes gathering tasks for inclusion in the release.
- Managing email templates and assisting developers in investigating sending issues.
- Utilising Google Spreadsheets to synchronise product databases between our customers and OrderCast.
- Maintaining and updating documentation within Confluence.
- Paying close attention to details and being proactive in addressing issues.
- Do-ers mentality
- Product Management: SCRUM, Jira, Confluence....
- Ops: Google Sheets, databases
- Communication - strong English writing and speaking skills
- Team player - honesty, trust and care is your second nature
- Call with the CTO Andrii
- Technical test
- Cultural fit with another team member from OrderCast